Elite: Dangerous’ beta 3 went live this week with bug fixes and new features like player-driven interdiction, asteroid mining, and philanthropy missions. What else is new in the land of MMO testing?
- Trove’s open beta will launch on November 5th; no more wipes are planned.
- Remember the Otherland MMO? It’s totes back from the dead and back on our list.
- Pathfinder Online’s early enrollment has been delayed indefinitely.
- Valiance Online launched a Kickstarter.
- Blizzard regaled Warlords of Draenor watchers with TV commercials and four dev blogs on Nagrand’s development.
- Motiga says Gigantic’s alpha will be adding “thousands of new testers” this fall.
- BioWare delayed closed alpha for OARPG Shadow Realms.
- Line of Defense’s Derek Smart recapped the ongoing test phase.
- The Crew will roll out its second closed beta test on November 6th.
- Blade & Soul will enter open beta in Taiwan in November.
- Moonlight Blade Online’s beta has been postponed up to 10 months for a combat system rework.
Read on for the complete Betawatch roundup. Read more…