Camelot Unchained ran a pre-alpha test for backers this past weekend, allowing players to test out character creation and PvP. What else is new in the realm of MMO testing?
- Justin test-drove Lord of the Ring’s Online’s in-testing Beorning race/class.
- Trove has a fully open, no-wipe, everyone-welcome beta test running this weekend.
- World of Warcraft previewed the creatures of Gorgrond, a zone in the upcoming Warlords of Draenor.
- The Repopulation discussed its plans for healers and combat medics.
- Shroud of the Avatar’s Release 11 preps players for its Steam debut.
- MJ pondered what “beta” means for Landmark and what backers’ obligations to the game really are.
- Life is Feudal sold 100,000 copies of its survival MMO in its first month on Steam early access.
- EverQuest Next devs discussed playable Ogres and Dwarves.
- Goblinworks defended the FFA PvP design of Pathfinder Online, currently in alpha.
Read on for our complete Betawatch roundup. Read more…